2 bedroom flat for saleWheel House, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Generous two bedroom flat with neutral décor
- Bright river-facing reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Lovely balcony with peaceful river views
- Secure, allocated underground parking
- Desirably located in a riverside development with porter
- Communal gym, pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Communal function room and courtyard
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This contemporary two bedroom flat is located within a sought-after residential development a boasts stunning views of the Thames. Offered with secure underground parking and presented in excellent condition throughout.
Burrells Wharf is near to the elite underground shopping centres of Canary Wharf and its many vibrant dock-side bars and restaurants, as well as being within easy reach of historic Greenwich and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.