2 bedroom flat for saleNew Village Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14
- Impressive two bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Spacious reception/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
- Additional family bathroom
- Built-in storage throughout
- Private paved garden to the rear
- Stylish, neutral décor presented in excellent condition
This is a newly development two bedroom apartment on the ground floor, boasting two bathrooms (including one en suite) and a large open-plan reception/kitchen with integrated appliances.
New Village Avenue is part of recently completed residential development with on-site concierge services and a landscaped plaza. Located near the A13 and within reach of the amenities on Poplar High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.