3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArthur st, kenilworth, CV8
- freehold" no chain" large conservatory.
- Log burner
- Walking distance to schools
- On the local bus route
- Parking bays outside of the house
- 15 minute walk into the town centre
- Good transport links to Coventry and Birmingham
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in kenilworth.
Double glazed throught out block paved path boiler replaiced 2yrs ago up to date serviced.
Conservatory leading out to decking area. Double glazed annex along side of house with space for washing machine tumble dryer. Log burner in living room . kitchin/dinner.
Garden shed and log storage for the log burner
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62224208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.