4 bedroom detached house for saleEl Alamein Way, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
- Chain free detached property in popular location
- 4 Bedrooms, en-suite
- Convenient for local schools & amenities
- 2 Receptions, utility room, g/f cloakroom
- Enclosed garden, driveway & garage
CHAIN FREE DETACHED property in popular location of Bradwell, convenient for local SCHOOLS and amenities, 4 bedrooms, EN-SUITE, 2 reception rooms, UTILITY room, g/f cloakroom, enclosed GARDEN, driveway and GARAGE.
Chain free detached property in popular location of Bradwell, convenient for local schools and amenities, 4 bedrooms, en-suite, 2 reception rooms, utility room, g/f cloakroom, enclosed garden, driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, carpet, telephone point.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 8" into bay x 12' 10" max ( 5.69m into bay x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point, carpet.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Double glazed French doors, carpet.
Kitchen 9' 7" plus cupboard x 9' 11" ( 2.92m plus cupboard x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.92m x 1.80m )
Base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring.
Carpet, loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 12' max ( 4.32m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator, TV point, two wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side, carpet, radiator, shower cubicle, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" plus wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 3.23m plus wardrobe x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" plus wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 2.92m plus wardrobe x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 6' 3" plus wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 1.91m plus wardrobe x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, bath with shower, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point.
Front Garden / Parking
Lawned area with iron fence and driveway leading to garage.
Enclosed garden surrounded by wooden fence, lawned area, patio area, herb patch, variety of fruit trees, wood shed, path to side of house.
Garage 19' 10" x 8' 5" ( 6.05m x 2.57m )
Single garage with up and over door, power and light, central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62226598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.