3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrinity Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1
- A Most Attractive Edwardian Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Moments Walk to Bush Hill Park Station
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Delightful Thru' Lounge/Dining Room with Characterful Bay Window
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking with Electric Car Charging Point
Ellis and Co are pleased to offer for sale this most impressive three bedroom Edwardian character family home situated within this most sought after location, just moments walk from Bush Hill Park Station and local shopping amenities. The property boasts a host of attractive features, including a delightful through lounge/dining room, an extended kitchen/breakfast room, a gound floor cloakroom, gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking to the front with an electric car charging point. A particular feature to this lovely home is the unusual bay windows in the lounge/dining room, and to fully appreciate this property we strongly recommend an internal viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF170583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.