3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTATTERSHALL AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom semi-detached house creating an ideal first time purchase
- Gas central heating and extensive uPVC double glazing
- Established residential area with good road links
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Porch, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility/lobby, cloakroom to the ground floor
- Landing, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor
- Front and rear gardens with off road parking
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Creating an ideal first time or property investment, Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this well maintained and good sized three bedroom semi-detached house located within this pleasant residential cul-de-sac close to the Laceby Road. Ideally placed for good road access and within a short distance of ample local amenities and Morrisons supermarket the property is offered for sale with no forward chain on the vendors side.
The well apportioned accommodation comprising storm porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, rear utility/lobby and ground floor w.c. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom complimented with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite.
Benefiting from gas fired central heating and extensive uPVC double glazing the property stands in generous gardens, the rear of which has been largely laid to lawn with paved patio area and to the front there is a driveway. A detached brick outbuilding provides useful storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62229307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7388427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.