2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeulah Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedroom House
- 93 foot west facing garden
- Victorian Terrace
- Original Shop Frontage
- Village Location
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Extensively Remodelled
- Close to Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line)
- Conservation Area
- Chain Free
A striking two bedroom period home right in the heart of the highly desirable Walthamstow Village. From the original shop sign to the startlingly spacious, forty seven foot long open plan ground floor, this is a unique property with an unerring sense of style and any number of talking points. The sash windows are all handmade, there is a zinc roof, underfloor heating as well as an open fireplace with a cast iron surround.
There is hard standing and utilities already laid at the rear of the garden for a studio to be built, if you wished to do so.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be right in the heart of Walthamstow's most desirable neighbourhood – The Village is a justly sought-after network of peaceful, part pedestrianised streets, historic architecture and some of the finest restaurants, bars and gastropubs for miles around. And it's all right on your doorstep
Inside you'll be enjoying some hugely characterful Design & Decor – the open plan front reception is a lengthy, 220 square foot sociable space with original floor boards underfoot and period cornicing overhead.
It's all laid open to the stunning kitchen/diner, almost 300 square feet of bright, skylight dining and food prep space that itself can be thrown open to the garden via the concertina patio doors. Upstairs is just as impressive – a pair of generous bedrooms and a bathroom that wouldn't look out of place in a boutique hotel.
- Despite the peace and quiet, The Village is actually extremely handy for transport; Walthamstow Central is barely over a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street or Oxford Circus in only twenty minutes.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to a new local, but we recommend The Castle, a classic Village gastropub.
- There's a handy pantry/utility room, just off the kitchen.
Reception Room - 6.7m x 3.1m (21'11" x 10'2") -
Wc - 2.5m x 1.6m (8'2" x 5'2") -
Utility Room - 2.5m x 1.0m (8'2" x 3'3") -
Kitchen/Diner - 7.7m x 4.0m (25'3" x 13'1") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.6m (10'9" x 8'6") -
Bathroom - 2.9m x 2.3m (9'6" x 7'6") -
Garden - 28.5 x 4.0m (93'6" x 13'1") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62229406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27322270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.