5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrices Avenue, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Off street parking
- Large landscaped rear garden
- 2 reception rooms and cellar
- Walking distance to sandy beaches and Margate old town
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a large period property with a great size garden and off street parking close to the town centre then this house should be at the very top of your viewing list.
On the ground floor you have two good size reception rooms and a kitchen, with the added benefit of a cellar which is ideal for storage. Upstairs on the first floor you will find two bedrooms and the family bathroom,. On the second floor are three further bedrooms. This house has plenty of accommodation which could suit a variety of different needs, being presented to a good standard throughout you could just move straight in.
Outside to the front is a driveway with off street parking for two cars, which is unusual to find with a house in such a central location. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and has a large patio area where you could easily see yourself behind the barbecue entertaining friends and family, should your guests choose to stay you could almost give them the choice of bedroom!
Found in Prices Avenue, this home is within walking distance of the beautiful sandy beaches that Margate has to offer and is also close to the high street where you will find plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants.
What the Owner says:
We moved here from the USA 13 years ago and wanted a home by the sea. We loved the size of the garden and the rooms. The sense of space you get from the high ceilings and the character of this home is a joy and it is great to be able to walk to the beach and into the exciting Margate old town.
Over the last 13 years we have continuously updated the house and garden. We are looking to move for a job relocation and hope the new owners enjoy the home as much as we have.
- Lounge: 15'2 into bay x 13'6 (4.63m x 4.12m)
- Dining Room: 12'8 x 11'7 (3.86m x 3.53m)
- Store Room
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 9'3 (3.84m x 2.82m)
- Cellar: 12'3 x 5'8 (3.74m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'11 x 15'2 into bay (5.46m x 4.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 11'7 (3.99m x 3.53m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'0 into bay x 10'9 (4.58m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'4 x 5'11 (2.54m x 1.80m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62229481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.