6 bedroom detached house for saleLadgate Lane, Middlesbrough
- Individually Designed Family Residence
- Oak Electric Gates to Driveway and Double Garage
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Superb Kitchen Breakfast Open to Garden Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Living Room with Inglenook Fireplace and Multi Fuel Stove
- Family Room and Study
- Efficiency Wood Pellet Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Private Gardens
As soon as you drive through the electric oak double gates you know you have entered somewhere very special.
Cedar House has an undeniable presence of an individually designed home. Built by the present owners it boasts the perfect combination of elegance and comfortable family space. A large hallway with central staircase leads to the living room with Inglenook fireplace and multi fuel stove. The kitchen has integrated appliances and opens to the breakfast area and garden room with feature slate wall and multi fuel stove and bifold doors to the garden. There is also a study, family room and utility room to the ground floor.
On the first floor a split staircase leads to landing with doors to the guest bedroom which enjoys a dressing area and en suite bathroom with separate shower. A further en suite bedroom, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom with separate shower complete the first floor.
On the second floor there is a superb master suite with storage and en suite bathroom with walk in shower.
Externally gardens surround the property with lawns and terrace and pathway leading to the front door from the driveway. A detached double garage houses an efficiency wood pellet boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62230051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.