5 bedroom detached house for saleCarnatic Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- Unique Contemporary Detached Residence
- High Specification & Standard Of Finish
- Incorporating Many High Tech & Eco Friendly Features
- High Performance Double Glazing
- Low Energy Lighting
- Underfloor Heating
- Wood Burning Stove
- Integrated Media System, Built-In Speakers & Sky Dish
- Luxury Italian Kitchen In White Corian
- White Duravit Bathrooms
A delightful and contemporary example of modern architecture nestled amongst established and mature private grounds. An exceptionally intelligent use of glazing and ergonomics has been combined to provide a luxurious and modern family residence. The accommodation is approached by secure gated entrance and the impressive full height entrance hall with beautiful staircase sets a precedent for the remainder of the accommodation. There is a study, delightful sitting and dining room and a beautiful lounge with bifolding doors providing a connection to the garden. Contemporary and modern fully fitted kitchen provides ideal social living space and there is a serving utility room and WC. To the first floor the landing is bright and connects wonderfully to the five bedrooms, the master bedroom having luxurious en-suite shower room and bedrooms four and five being served by a 'Jack and Jill' en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is luxurious and delightful in appearance.
Externally the gardens are mature, established and there is a substantial area of composite decking serving the rear of the dwelling. A double garage provide secure parking.
Under floor heating, integrated sound system as well as a number of modern features make this property exceptional, bespoke and a wonderful opportunity to be offered to Liverpool's marketplace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62230969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART100801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.