2 bedroom flat for saleCrosslet Road, Dumbarton
- **£5,000 off Home Report Value**
- 2 bedroom main door cottage flat
- Spacious lounge to rear with modern kitchen off
- 2 double bedrooms to front. Luxury modern bathroom
- Spacious apartments, freshly decorated & quality flooring throughout
- Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- South facing rear level garden overlooking park
- Convenient for transport links, schools & shopping
- Popular address within Silverton Estate
**£5,000 off Home Report Value**
Extremely well presented and spacious 2 bedroom lower cottage flat. Benefitting from fresh light décor throughout complimented by floor coverings. The property also has sealed unit double glazing and gas-fired central heating.Fitted kitchen offering good work surface area, wall and base units. Gas hob, electric oven and space for free standing appliances.Modern, fully tiled bathroom fitted with 3 piece classic white suite of low flush wc set, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath. Overhead shower unit and screen, vertical towel warmer radiator and UPVC ceiling panels with spotlighting. GardenThe front garden is easily maintained and fully enclosed. South facing rear garden overlooking park, mainly to lawn and communal drying green at south boundary perimeter.Surrounding AreaThe nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland, and to Glasgow International Airport. Dumbarton East railway station offers four trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and has direct links to Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James’s Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Asda and Morrison’s.Convenient location for all Dumbarton’s amenities, primary and secondary schools within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery and local shopping.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.