3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale7 Princess Mary Road, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3LE
- Beautifully-presented, and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and ample off road parking bays.
- Located in a quiet, leafy residential area of Haddington, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout to a fine contemporary standard, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including a loft and bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally there is an enclosed lawn to the front as well as an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and raised patio.
- Home Report available online.
- open viewing Sunday 2-4
** CLOSING DATE SET 12 NOON THURSDAY 26th OCTOBER** Beautifully-presented, and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens, an allocated parking space, located in a quiet, leafy residential area of Haddington, East Lothian. An entrance hall features ample store space for outerwear, a built-in under-stair cupboard, side aspect window for good natural light, and quality wood-effect flooring. Front facing, the lounge has a feature solid wood mantelpiece, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge to the rear, a bright kitchen has two built-in store cupboards and a door to the garden. Quality fitted units include real-wood worktops, a ceramic sink, and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A tiled family bathroom is set off the hallway with a rear facing window, and features a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath. On the first floor, an upper hall gives access throughout including to the loft and a built-in store cupboard. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear and include built-in wardrobes, whilst a third bedroom is front facing with a wardrobe/store recess.
Haddington is the Historic County Town of East Lothian, and offers an excellent range of traditional, high-street and grocery-store shopping, well-regarded schooling at all levels, and a wide selection of leisure and recreational facilities. These include a modern swimming pool/leisure complex, 18-hole parkland golf course, numerous sports and social clubs, and a variety of youth organisations. There are peaceful riverside walkways, and town is surrounded by the rolling East Lothian countryside, with the Lammermuir Hills to the south and a fine coastline to the north, both easily accessible. Located a just off the the A1, the property lies in a convenient location for easy commuting to Edinburgh, the Borders and Northumberland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7261245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.