3 bedroom detached house for sale15 Whitehouse Road, Gorebridge, Midlothian, EH23 4FF
- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace family home, with gardens and allocated parking.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development, Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, utility cupboard, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Brought to the market in exemplary condition, features include a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted bathroom suite, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there are well-proportioned rooms sizes, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally there is a well-maintained garden to the front, and an generous enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, store shed, and a gate leading to the residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON** Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace family home, with gardens and allocated parking, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian. The entrance hall gives access to the living room and the WC fitted with a two piece suite. A spacious lounge features two pendant light fittings and carpeted flooring; whilst there is further access to the kitchen and carpeted stairway to the first floor. The dining/kitchen is set to the rear and features French patio doors to the garden. Contemporary fitted units include unit downlights, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A utility cupboard is set off the kitchen and features good storage space whilst also housing a washing machine. On the first-floor, bedroom one overlooks the rear and features a walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom two and three are set to the front, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8213715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.