1 bedroom flat for saleSt. Swithins Road, Bridport
A lovely self-contained first floor apartment set within walking distance of Bridport town centre. The property offers a spacious living area, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and modern bathroom. UPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout. To the outside there is communal parking and open plan gardens to the front and rear. The property is subject to Section 157 Housing Restriction Act. EPC Rating C.
Situation - This property is located in the charming market town of Bridport. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This delightful one bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently located within level walking distance to Bridport town centre. Well-presented throughout, the property boasts a spacious front aspect south-facing sitting room/diner enjoying views over North Mills and towards Coneygar Hill, together with a well fitted kitchen to include a range of modern eye level and base units, double oven and five ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass hood over, space for washing machine, slimline dish washer and fridge/freezer. There is a double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room, and a modern bathroom comprising a quality white suite of shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower above, vanity wash hand basin, hidden system WC, part tiled walls and wall mounted ladder style chrome heated towel rail. Externally there are communal open-plan front and rear gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn, together with communal parking to the rear of the block. The property is subject to the Section 157 Housing Restriction Act. EPC rating D.
Key Features - * Delightful self-contained first floor apartment.
* Conveniently located within level walking distance of Bridport Town centre.
* Spacious south-facing sitting room/dining area benefiting from views over North Mills and towards Coneygar Hill.
* Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, fitted with shelving and hanging space.
* Well-appointed kitchen.
* Hallway benefiting from two storage cupboards, housing the service meters and gas boiler.
* Modern quality bathroom.
* UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout.
* Communal parking and open-plan gardens
* Ideal first home.
Room Dimensions: - Hallway:
Sitting Room/Diner: 16'05 x 9'09 (5.00m x 2.97m)
Kitchen: 9'09 x 7'08 (2.97m x 2.34m)
Bedroom: 13'02 x 9'06 (4.01m x 2.90m)
Outside - The front door opens out into a courtyard style area, mainly laid to lawn, with tarmac pathways leading to the front of the property and to the communal parking area.
Parking - There is communal parking to the rear of the block.
Leasehold Terms - Term of Lease left: 102 years.
Annual Service Charge: £29.45 per month . To include the maintenance of all gardens/communal areas, upkeep of the property exterior and also buildings insurance.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is A.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with Parkers.
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62236711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27322797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.