5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Bega's Glade, Hartlepool
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 5 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM
- EXTRAS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATIONS
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
Stunning Detached Residence, peer beyond this welcoming Entrance Hallway into this magnificent 5 Bedroomed Family Home with substantial living accommodation. Located on arguably Hartlepool's most sought after road, this is the developments largest house type, the 'Alexander'.
Stunning Detached Residence, peer beyond this welcoming Entrance Hallway into this magnificent 5 Bedroomed Family Home with substantial living accommodation. Located on arguably Hartlepool's most sought after road, this is the developments largest house type, the 'Alexander', within walking distance of the beautiful Ward Jackson Park and close to local schools and amenities with UPVC Double Glazed Sash windows throughout and Gas Central Heating. The ground floor accommodation comprises an exceptional formal Living Room. Separate Dining Room, Office, impressive fitted Kitchen with an incredible range of base and island units, adjoining Utility Room, Guest Room/WC and separate cloaks cupboard. To the First Floor there are 5 Bedrooms, 2 with En Suite Bathrooms, Dressing Area to the Master Bedroom and a Family 4 piece Bathroom suite. Externally there are Front and Rear Gardens on this large private plot, both are mature with a mixture of patio, lawn, shrubs, trees and flower beds. There is a generous Driveway and Double Garage for ample off road parking. No Chain. Early vacant possession offered.
Welcoming Entrance Hallway
tiled flooring, double doors to patio, outstanding turning staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, walk in storage cupboard, key pad alarm system, 3 radiators, 2 Double Glazed windows.
Lounge 21' 5" x 17' 3" ( 6.53m x 5.26m )
Double Glazed window to side aspect, 2 double French patio doors leading to rear garden, 3 radiators, telephone and TV points, feature fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 12' 1" (into bay) ( 4.70m x 3.68m (into bay) )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring, double radiator, coving.
comprising WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Office 15' x 11' 7" (into bay) ( 4.57m x 3.53m (into bay) )
bay window, double radiator, telephone point, coving.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.11m )
fitted with a range of base units, extensive storage, 4 ring induction hob, 'Wok' gas ring, 'Circotherm' oven, compact multi function oven with microwave, dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, 'Schock Waterfall' sink and drainer, waste disposal, cold spray tap and mixer tap with boiling water feature, tiled flooring, door to Utility, island with granite worktops and space for seating, radiator, 2 Double Glazed windows to rear aspect.
Family Room / Sitting Room 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
2 Double Glazed windows to front aspect, wooden flooring, radiator, TV point.
Utility Room 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
fitted with wall and base units and integrated sink unit, radiator, extractor fan, Double Glazed window, doors to garden, 'Worcester' boiler, recess for washing machine and dryer.
radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.61m x 4.90m )
2 Double Glazed windows to rear aspect, 1 Double Glazed window to side, TV point, radiator, 2 built in double wardrobes, opening leading to Dressing Room (12'1" x 5'2") and En Suite. The Dressing Room area has 2 built in double wardrobes and Double Glazed window.
Large En Suite Bathroom
comprising panelled corner bath, separate shower cubicle, 'his and hers' vanity style wash hand basins with lighting and mirrors, low level low flush WC, part tiled walls, towel rail, extractor fan, shaving point, spotlighting to ceiling, Double Glazed window.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
built in double wardrobe, radiator, 2 Double Glazed windows, TV point.
En Suite Bathroom
comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, towel rail radiator, shaving point, spotlighting to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.94m )
TV point, 2 Double Glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
radiator, 2 Double Glazed windows, TV point, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 5 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
Double Glazed windows, radiator, TV point.
four piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, fitted vanity unit with wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level low flush WC, tiled walls, radiator, Double Glazed window, spotlighting to ceiling, shaver point.
Front & Rear Gardens
both are mature, the rear being generous in size, with a mixture of patio, lawn, shrubs, trees and flower beds.
up and over door, alarm, lighting and power points, generous driveway to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62237350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.