4 bedroom detached house for saleStandish Gardens, Sheffield
- **GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £215,000**
- Off road parking & garage
- Four bedrooms
**GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £215,000**
Located within this popular residential cul de sac is this four bedroom, detached property which has the advantage of an integral garage.
**GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £215,000**
Located within this popular residential cul de sac is this four bedroom, detached property which has the advantage of an integral garage. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, lounge, dining room, conservatory, four bedrooms (master with en suite) and a family bathroom. Viewing strictly via the selling agent William H Brown 0114 263 8012.
Entrance with built in storage cupboard. Entrance hallway which has stairs to the first floor, single radiator and wooden flooring.
Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, side facing double glazed obscure window.
Lounge 14' 7" up to bay x 12' ( 4.45m up to bay x 3.66m )
Rear facing double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with surround, TV point, wooden flooring.
Dining Room 7' 7" x 10' 9" upto bay ( 2.31m x 3.28m upto bay )
Front facing double glazed bay window, double radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.56m )
Double gas oven, stainless steel extractor, tiled splash back areas, base and wall units with worktops, sink with mixer tap, rear facing double glazed window and a rear entrance double glazed door.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 21' max ( 3.71m x 6.40m max )
Laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed door to back garden.
First Floor Landing
Single radiator, built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' max x 16' 1" max ( 4.27m max x 4.90m max )
Two front facing double glazed windows, double radiator, fitted wardrobes, dresser unit.
Shaver point, panel bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back areas, single radiator, side facing double glazed obscure window, extractor on wall.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 2" max ( 2.97m x 3.40m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and a fitted wardobe to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.00m max x 3.28m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, single radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.92m )
Front facing double glazed window, single radiator.
Tiled splash back areas, panel bath, low flush w/c, pedestal hand wash basin, side facing double glazed obscure window.
Exterior And Gardens
A driveway to the front provides access up to the garage (which houses the boiler). To the rear is an enclosed laid to lawn garden, patio area, garden shed and side gates for the borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62238613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.