1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCleves Road, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- No onward chain
- In between East Ham and Upton Park Stations
- Queens market and Green St shopping nearby
- Ideal first time home
- EPC energy rating C (73)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £235,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This is the perfect home for those embarking on the first rung of the property ladder and those looking for a home when the children have flown the nest and smaller becomes better!You will take advantage of the ample space and the light flooding through the windows for where to place your newly acquired furniture. The freshly painted walls will display the smiling faces of friends and family at special occasions and amazing holidays. Your kitchen will have the sweet aroma of a feast being prepared for your guests to welcome them into your new home.Before the guests arrive, coming by different forms of transport, you plump up the cushions, put melodic music on and aromatic candles. The beginning of a wonderful housewarming and new lifestyle!
What the Owner says:
I bought this property because of how convenient it was to all the local amenities. The commute into Central London can be done from East Ham or Upton Park and there are many bus routes surrounding our home. We have loved this area because in the time that we have lived here it is quiet and you feel safe. Perfect for when my wife is out and about. Along with the well manicured communal gardens this property has been a pleasure to live in and I know it will be the same for the new owner.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 14'1 x 11'5 (4.30m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 7'8 (2.92m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom: 12'9 x 10'2 (3.89m x 3.10m)
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62238940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.