3 bedroom flat for sale1/3 Whistlefield Court, Canniesburn Road, G61 1PX
- Attractive Top Floor Flat with balcony
- Large lounge with balcony
- Dining room, modern kitchen
- 3 bedrooms (en suite). New shower room
- Garage. Gas Central Heating . Secure entry
This spacious Top Floor Flat is situated within a popular residential development only a short distance from Bearsden Cross.
The property has a favoured position with a private balcony which is one of only a few that has the south facing aspect.
Internally the apartment has impressive accommodation of c. 1250 sq ft which makes this a most spacious home and it is in excellent condition throughout with new shower room and a lovely modern dining sized kitchen.
Hallway, dining room, impressive main lounge with window to the side and a patio door opening on to a large balcony with ample space for table and chairs if required. Modern fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms (master with an en suite bathroom) and a new impressive shower room.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security controlled entry and has a private garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.