5 bedroom detached house for saleOakmere Close, Edwalton
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Sought after school catchments
- Versatile living accommodation
- Lounge, dining room
- Refitted kitchen, utility room
- Refitted bathroom & en-suite
- Study / snug
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Cul de sac location
GENERAL DESCRIPTION A five bedroomed detached family home situated in a select cul de sac location. Conveniently situated within easy access of West Bridgford Town Centre and the surrounding areas and within easy access of good local primary and secondary schools.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs cloaks/w.c, lounge, dining room, conservatory, refitted breakfast kitchen and utility room and study/snug.
To the first floor - four bedrooms, family bathroom and the master bedroom has a refitted en-suite and a dressing room The second floor has 5th bedroom or office or a further reception room. With gas central heating and double glazing, off road parking for numerous cars and lawned gardens to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62240460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431010466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.