2 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Street, MARKET HARBOROUGH, Leicestershire
- Beautifully Presented Home With En-Suite
- Superb Market Harborough Location
- Open Plan Lounge To Dining Room
- Kitchen, Bathroom, 2 Beds, Gardens
This attractive period terrace's 1st floor extends over its access tunnel to provide enough space for a 14'9" master bedroom & the rare luxury of an en-suite shower room to the 2nd bedroom. A 12'9" bathroom with claw-foot bath & a landing complete the 1st floor. The ground floor doesn't disappoint either, with its lounge & dining being open plan & a 16'1" kitchen. To top it all, the property's presentation is of an extremely high & stylish standard. Outside there are pleasant front & rear gardens. EPC Rating D.
Property ref: 121_133_4252894
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62240921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4252894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.