4 bedroom bungalow for saleLondon Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow in Waterlooville
- Flexible accommodation giving options
- Fabulous size rear garden
- Extensive drive and tandem garage
- Separate living space potential on ground floor
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This fabulous detached chalet bungalow does not tell the true story from the front and it’s only when you step through the front door that you realise just how much room you actually have here! Space and rooms are plentiful, let’s tell you more.The accommodation is split over two floors with up to four bedrooms available and bathroom facilities on both floors. On the ground floor you have a separate lounge at the front of the home to unwind in after a long day at work. The heart of the home is the lengthy kitchen/diner leading into the conservatory which is a hugely sociable space for any size family.Beyond this there is a rear extension offering a further dining room, shower room and bedroom that lends itself a potential self-contained annexe with the addition of a kitchen should you wish. Otherwise you can offer a family member their own independent space to be enjoyed.Outside, the front drive offers ample parking for numerous family vehicles and the garage is a man’s paradise with it being tandem length making it the perfect workshop. The rear garden is fabulous and a wonderful length giving you so much potential to make this the perfect family home.
What the Owner says:
We’ve enjoyed many happy years here and it’s been a fantastic family home for us and our family to grow into. We’ve transformed the home over time and it’s a far cry from the one we first started in.The garden has been the scene of so many happy memories and is perfect for a family with young children to enjoy.The only reason for the move is we now don’t need all the space and hope the next family go on to enjoy as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'6 x 10'2 (5.34m x 3.10m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 17'3 x 6'0 (5.26m x 1.83m)
- Dining Room: 12'9 x 9'5 (3.89m x 2.87m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 11'0 x 8'3 (3.36m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'1 x 10'4 (5.52m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'1 x 9'7 (5.52m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 5'5 (3.56m x 1.65m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 33'3 x 9'7 (10.14m x 2.92m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62241343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.