3 bedroom terraced house for saleOcean Street, Plymouth
- Mid Terraced Three Bedroom House
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Close to the Plymouth Dockyard and Naval Base
- EPC: D
Larger than average mid-terraced house situated in the popular residential area of Keyham, located close to schools, shops and bus links to the Plymouth City Centre. A perfect first time buy or buy to let. Call St Budeaux Connells on 01752 351616 to arrange your viewing!
Larger than average mid-terraced family home in Keyham. Located in a popular residential area, close to local schools, shops and on bus links to Plymouth City Centre.
The property briefly comprises of lounge and open plan dining room, large kitchen breakfast room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and a rear court yard garden. Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616 to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed door to the front. Dado rail.
Single glazed door to the front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 9" into bay ( 3.61m x 4.80m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Decorative coving. Arch to dining room. Gas feature fire with wrought iron grate and decorative tiles. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Electric fire with wooden mantle.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 8' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Door to the rear court yard garden. Sink/drainer. Integral four ring gas hob. Integral oven. Cooker-hood. Room for table and chairs. Room for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Central heating boiler. Tiled flooring.
Stairs from ground floor. Stairs to first floor. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.94m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to the front. Radiator. Coving.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bathroom comprising bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc. Part tiling. Double glazed window to the side.
Small frontage steps leading to the front elevation.
Wall enclosed court yard garden. Two sheds. Timber gate access to service lane.
On street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62241538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.