2 bedroom flat for saleDolphin House,Sunbury on Thames,TW16
- Stamp Duty Paid (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- Help to Buy Available with as little as 5% deposit
- Integrated Hoover appliances
- Hardwood oak flooring
- Carpet in bedroom
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to bedrooms
- CCTV covering internal and externals of the building
- Two passenger lifts
- Views from upper floors
- Show flat now available
Contemporary apartments in the bustling town of Sunbury, offering a mix of studio and one bedroom apartments resting less than 15 miles from London.
Located minutes away from Upper Halliford Rail Station which links to London Waterloo in 50 minutes. It is also ideally located off Junction 1 on the M3 motorway and approximately 8 minutes away from the M25. Heathrow Airport is just a short car ride away.
The photos used are from the show flat and for illustration purposes only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2497546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.