3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVentnor Drive, Great Clacton, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LUXURY NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LIGHT AND AIRY SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
- IMPRESSIVE NEW BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER
This traditional DETACHED BUNGALOW has been refurbished to a very high specification including a stunning newly fitted kitchen with appliances and superb bathroom suite. The property occupies a peaceful location at Great Clacton yet within easy reach of the shopping amenities and a little further to the seafront leisure amenities. Internally the bungalow offers light and airy accommodation with three bedrooms plus a spacious lounge/diner giving access to a private south facing garden with veranda.
Double glazed side door, new flooring, access to insulated loft with ladder, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER: 22’ x 13’5”max.
Light and airy south facing room with newly fitted carpet, two radiators, TV point, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, new double glazed rear window and French doors to veranda area.
KITCHEN: 11’10” x 9’10”
Newly fitted kitchen of high specification with integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, inset four ring ceramic hob with oven under, stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit, range of matching wall cabinets housing new gas combi boiler and concealed lighting, chimney style extractor hood, part tiled walls, new double glazed side window, double glazed door to the side, radiator, new flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 13’10” x 11’10”
Radiator, new double glazed front window, TV point, newly fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 11’ x 10’
Radiator, new double glazed front window, newly fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3: 8’10” x 8’2”
Radiator, new double glazed side window, newly fitted carpet.
Luxury new suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower unit over and shower screen, vanity washbasin with cupboards under, low level wc., fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, new inset ceiling lights, double glazed side window.
Ample parking and driveway to LARGE GARAGE/WORKSHOP With power and light, side personal door, adjoining potting shed. The private south facing rear garden is approximately 70’ deep with pleasant veranda area, new paved patio, lawn and timber shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62242471.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19ventnordrive-t-798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.