6 bedroom detached house for saleRising Sun, Callington
- Country business in an accessible location
- 4 double bedroom apartment
- Extensive parking and lawned gardens
- 75 cover restaurant with commercial kitchen that could be utilised for a number of uses.
- Further 2 bedroom apartment
- Panoramic countryside views
- EPC Rating-83D
Originally built by the current owners as a luxury four bedroom bungalow on farm land, Sleepy Hollow has been extended over the years to provide firstly a thriving farm shop and cafe, then a 75-cover restaurant with first-class commercial kitchen facilities and a two bedroom manager's flat above. More recently, a sizeable storage area beneath the bungalow has been converted into two beauty salons with waiting room. The southern side of the property has been laid to lawn and gardens, with the remaining outside area converted to hard-standing for 40+ cars. The two-storey building's footprint is approximately 200 m2 with the overall plot size approximately 2,000 m2. The vendor confirms that additional land on the adjacent farm may be available by separate negotiation.
Due to imminent retirement by the current owner, Sleepy Hollow is being offered for sale as a potentual business concern, or as a residential development opportunity, potentially for conversion to a retirement home, luxury apartments, independent living accommodation or a spacious country residence . It is worth noting that the property's build quality is high, with much of the work overseen by the current owner's late father whose standards were recognised as being very exacting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevens Estate Agents, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.