3 bedroom apartment for sale250 City Road
Withdrawn from Market
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Only State of the Art Swimming Pool
- Residents Only Rooftop Fitness Terrace
- Three Double Bedrooms & Three Luxury Bathrooms
- Stunning Views Of London
- Balcony Overlooking The Canal
- Residents Only Underground Parking
OFF PLAN PROPERTY - This stunning new build property on the 6th floor in the new development of 250 City Road has three double bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite's. This apartment also has a balcony overlooking the canal. Floor-to-ceiling windows that allow natural light to flood the apartment creating bright and expansive living and dining areas. The large double bedrooms are beautifully designed with fitted wardrobes providing ample storage space while elegant bathrooms showcase timeless four piece suites. The apartment has stunning views over the city and beyond.
250 City Road has a state-of-the-art gym and rooftop fitness terrace with views towards the City. Residents has full access to the luxurious swimming pool and spa along with the office in the residents' lounge and the 24 hour concierge service is also on-hand to provide assistance.
The property comes with Residents Only Underground Parking included. Situated in the heart of Zone 1!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102688000145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanquish Real Estate Investment & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.