3 bedroom detached house for saleFleetwood Road, Greenhalgh, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3HE
- Unique Detached Residence
- Sought After Location in Greenhalgh
- Ideally Placed for M55 Motorway Link
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway & Tandem Garage
- Viewings Highly Recommended
***SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE POPULAR LOCATION OF GREENHALGH- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO M55 MOTORWAY LINK*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this unique detached residence located in the much sought after area of Greenhalgh, ideally placed for the M55 motorway link and half way between Preston & Blackpool. This beautifully appointed detached chalet style property offers flexible accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, utility porch, master bedroom and shower room to the ground floor and two further bedrooms, one with en-suite to the first floor. Boasting stunning open views to the rear the property benefits from front and rear landscaped gardens, driveway parking and tandem garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the dimensions and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.