3 bedroom detached house for saleAldwick
Withdrawn from Market
- Gated private access to the beach from this close
- Superbly presented spacious chalet residence
- Beautiful first floor master suite including study
- Triple aspect living room
- Two ground floor bedrooms and bathroom
- Well fitted Kitchen/dining room
Positioned on an exclusive private road which provides gated private access to the beach * This superbly presented chalet residence offers spacious contemporary accommodation * Triple aspect living room * Two ground floor bedrooms and contemporary ground floor bathroom/wc * Well fitted kitchen/Dining Room * Master bedroom suite on the first floor comprising 17ft x 16ft Bedroom and luxury shower room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8247490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beckett & Co, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.