1 bedroom flat for sale2/5 Dunedin Street, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4JB
- Bright and well-presented, one bedroom second (top) floor flat forming part of a modern apartment development.
- Located in the vibrant Broughton district of Edinburgh, just north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobe and a loft space.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, and off street private residential parking to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one bedroom second (top) floor flat forming part of a modern apartment development, located in the vibrant Broughton district of Edinburgh, just north of the city centre.
The entrance hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a built-in cupboard, access to the attic space, and wood-effect laminate flooring which continues into the living room. Rear facing, the lounge features an electric fireplace with tasteful surround, space for a dinner/breakfast table, and a central light fitting. Set off the lounge is the kitchen, including modern fitted units, marble-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. The double bedroom is set to the front and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a central light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower above the bath, tiled splash-walls, and a central spot light fitting. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8200526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.