3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSHETLAND WAY, IMMINGHAM
- Detached bungalow within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Spacious lounge and conservatory
- Front and rear gardens with driveway and garage
- Nearby to local amenities and good road links
- Ideal family home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this detached bungalow which is located within a popular area within the town of Immingham. Ideally suited to a family, with three good sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge and conservatory and of coarse the kitchen and bathroom, this property is expected to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Nearby there is a wide variety of local amenities and excellent road links. Externally there are gardens to front and rear as well as a driveway and garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62248093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8120327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.