5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshton Drive, Ashton Drive, Bristol, BS3
- End-of-terrace home
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar
- Downstairs WC
- Upstairs family bathroom with both shower cubicle and separate bath
- Ensuite shower room in master bedroom
- Large rear garden
- Off street parking
- Excellent condition throughout
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this five bedroom, end-of-terrace family home in Ashton Drive.
This well presented property offers spacious living by the way of three reception rooms one with patio doors leading to the garden, a large kitchen with a breakfast bar, and a downstairs WC on the ground floor. Upstairs offers four bedrooms and a family bathroom, with both shower cubicle and separate bath. The property also offers a master bedroom with an ensuite shower room in the loft conversion. Externally, the property offers a large rear garden, and off street parking. This property is in an excellent condition throughout, and is just a stone's throw from local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU171008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.