4 bedroom detached house for saleMount Vernon Road, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19
- Stylish family home
- Large sitting room
- Snug with double doors to garden
- Modern dining kitchen and separate utility
- Four double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Integral garage and driveway parking
Occupied by house proud owners is this four bedroom detached home. Pleasantly suited within easy reach of every day amenities, transport links and the airport this family home is sure to impress and an internal inspection is recommended.
This four bedroom family home offers well planned accommodation over two floors. With gas fired heating and UPVC double glazing, in brief the property comprises:
Ground floor: Spacious entrance hall, sitting room with bay window and folding doors that open out to the snug which has double doors in to the rear garden, contemporary fitted dining kitchen with plumbing for a dishwasher and integrated fridge and freezer, gas hob with oven and cooker hood. Utility room and wc.
First floor: Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en-suite shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin, wc and chrome heated towel rail. Three further double bedrooms and a good sized house bathroom.
Externally: To the front there is a driveway providing ample parking and access to an integral garage whilst the enclosed rear garden enjoys a westerly facing aspect with lawn and patio areas.
The property is pleasantly situated on a cul-de-sac and is within comfortable commuting distance to Leeds whilst Leeds/Bradford Airport is approximately 2 miles distance.
From our Dacre, Son & Hartley office proceed on the A65 in the direction of Leeds until you reach the roundabout. Take the second exit continuing on the A65, proceed straight forward at the traffic lights then take a left turning onto Over Lane. Continue on Over Lane turning left on the mini roundabout. Mount Vernon Road is the second right hand turning where the property can be found to the left hand side and identified by our Dacre, Son & Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62248666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI050134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.