4 bedroom terraced house for saleRensburg Road, Walthamstow
- Four bedrooms
- Victorian terraced
- Coppermill Lane location
- Close proximity to E17 Marshes
- Arranged over three floors
- 30ft rear garden
- Two bathrooms
- Excellent condition
- Some original features
A charmingly finished, artfully extended four bedroom Victorian terrace. Arranged over three floors and over 1200 square feet of living space. Design & Decor is a skillful blend of original features and clever, contemporary flourishes, you have two bathrooms and a lovingly landscaped rear garden.
All this and the wild blue and green spaces of Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve, are just moments away.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be welcoming friends and family into your 275 square foot through lounge – dual aspect, with original floorboards underfoot and blessed with plenty of natural light, it's a wonderfully flexible space with plenty of vintage charm. Particularly the lovely exposed brick fireplace.
You can throw the patio doors open to the garden for year round entertaining, and the room also opens up into the kitchen, with timber worktops, fitted cabinets and a Dublin sink. Outside, the garden features a patio leading onto a thirty foot length of pristine lawn, surrounded by beds and screening greenery. There's also a handy shed.
Upstairs even the smallest bedroom comes in at just under 100 square feet, while the 170 square foot master on the second floor is a real vision in white, brightly lit by a pair of skylights and with a stunning en suite shower room, with a fixed, oversized rainfall shower.
- Quality local schools are plentiful, you have five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- St James Street Station is just a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in about twenty minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop in the other direction for West End access via the Victoria Line.
- The family bathroom on the first floor deserves a special mention; nicely spacious with slate grey flooring and a seperate shower and bathtub.
Lounge/Diner - 7.7m x 3.5m (25'3" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 3.5m x 2.7m (11'5" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.6m (14'1" x 11'9") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.8m (11'9" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.5m (10'9" x 8'2") -
Bedroom - 5.2m x 2.9m (17'0" x 9'6") -
Eaves Storage -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
"Our Victorian terrace house, dating back to 1901, has been a fantastic family home. We are reluctantly selling due to a house becoming available in a sought after part of the Cotswolds, down the lane from my Father's home.
Rensburg Road is a great street to live on, we know most of the neighbours and have formed some life long friendship. There is even a Facebook group withpeople helping one and other out. The surrounding streets echo this too with a huge sense of community.
Living here I have to remind myself we are in London with so many beautiful green spaces nearby, Europe's largest urban wetlands nature reserve is due to open
this month, Walthamstow Marshes at the end of Coppermill lane with riding stables, ice rink, canoeing and rowing clubs, Springfield Marina and Springfield
park have great cafes and beautiful views across London. Not to mention the local parks. You can cycle to Stratford without touching a road and its a lovely walk to popular Stoke Newington.
St James Street local projects are really investing in the area, there is a
real buzz about the place. The Coppermill is a proper friendly East London pub which has lots happening and truly is a part of the community like pubs used to be.
We have really enjoyed being a part of this community and it's one we will sorely miss."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62248675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27324952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.