6 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMount Pleasant Lane, Bricket Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 6 Bedrooms
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Own Private Driveway Setting the Property Away From the Road
- Ideal Family Home
- Parking For Multiple Cars
- Surrounding Gardens & Decking
- Excellent Location Providing Access With Bricket Wood Train Station & M25 In Close Proximity
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this SIX Bedroom Detached House which is situated along its own driveway and set back off one of Bricket Wood's premier roads. – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
Open Plan Reception Room-
Living Area (28’4 x 16’3) – Feature fireplace, double doors leads to the garden.
Dining Area (12’5 x 11’8)
Study (9’3 x 8’7)
Kitchen (18’5 x 9’4) – Fitted with a range of wall and base units, space for appliances.
Utility Room (8’10 x 5’6)
Office/Utility (16’3 x 9’7)
En Suite Shower Room – Fully tiled, comprising a corner shower cubicle with a rainhead shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One (15'3 x 12'5) – Fitted wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room – Comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two – Fitted storage cupboard.
Walk In Store Room (7'4 x 5'5)
Shared En Suite Bathroom
Family Bathroom – Comprising a panelled bath with shower, WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Six/Playroom (17'5 x 9'11)
Bedroom Four (17'1 x 13'3) -
Storage Room (22'6 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Five (21'2 x 7'10) -
Shower Room – Comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, WC and double shower cubicle.
Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated
Surrounding Gardens with Decking
Private Driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4520915
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62248705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4520915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.