2 bedroom apartment for saleKensington Park Road, Notting Hill, London, W11
- Eligible for access to Ladbroke Square Gardens
- A good sized private garden
- Close to the amenities of Westbourne Grove, Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate
- Well presented throughout
- A spacious two bedroom apartment of 800 sq ft
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Eligible for access to Ladbroke Square Gardens, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers great access to Notting Hill's retail offering.
Situated in the picturesque Notting Hill, this beautifully presented property is extremely well located for access to both Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove's many retailers and restaurants.
Notting Hill Gate Underground station (Central, Circle & District lines) is also nearby.
The sought after Ladbroke Square Gardens, which the flat is eligible for access to, is situated almost immediately across the road.
This spacious two bedroom garden flat, with its own entrance, offers wonderful living and entertaining space. The property opens into a fully equipped kitchen which leads through to a spacious reception room, offering a southerly aspect and French doors leading on to a front patio garden.
The bedrooms are situated to the rear of the property and benefit from views onto the garden, with the master bedroom having direct access onto it. The master also has an ensuite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom has use of a family shower room.
Located on the corner of Kensington Park Road and Chepstow Villas the property falls into the ever desirable Fox catchment area and is eligible to apply for access to the sought after Ladbroke Square Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62248789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOF170087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.