2 bedroom terraced house for saleDawlish Road, Leyton
- Victorian Terrace
- Freehold House
- Two double bedrooms
- Stripped Wood Flooring
- Walking Distance to Francis Road
- Close to Leyton Underground Station
- Open plan Living/Dining Room
- South Facing Garden
A beautifully finished two bedroom Victorian terrace, bursting with vintage charm and designer flourishes. Located in the heart of Leyton's burgeoning Francis Road neighbourhood, you have excellent bars, cafes, shops and transport links right on your doorstep – not to mention a south-facing garden.
With Coronation Gardens on your doorstep and the wilds of Hackney Marshes just a short stroll away, you've plenty of open green space nearby.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be relaxing in the charming through lounge/diner. Over 300 square feet, brightly lit and dual aspect with engineered oak flooring underfoot, it's all centered around the bespoke timber open-plan staircase for a strikingly flexible space.
Upstairs both bedrooms are a generous size - 100 and 140 square feet respectively – with stripped original floorboards and internal timber doors. Here's also where you'll find the family bathroom, every bit as individually stylish as the rest of the property with a freestanding tub, seperate rainfall shower cubicle, vintage towel rail and designer fittings.
Outside, Leyton tube is less than half a mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just eleven minutes via the central line. For the West End, another eleven minutes sees you in Tottenham Court Road. Stratford is just one stop.
- You're well served for local schools, there're five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Newport Primary.
- Sidmouth Park is at the bottom of the street where you will find a playground.
- The sumptuous Leyton Technical gastropub is just a five minute walk, and well worth a visit.
Reception Room - 6.9m x 4.4m (22'7" x 14'5") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 2.3m (11'1" x 7'6") -
Utility Room - 3.4m x 2.1m (11'1" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.0m (14'1" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.0m (10'9" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"This has been a wonderful first home for us, and we have really loved living here.
The location is excellent for whatever it is that you want to do. You can walk to Leyton station in just over 5 minutes or walk to Leytonstone in just over 10 minutes. The high road is close by with pubs and cafes, and Francis road with its ever expanding offer of shops, cafes and restaurants is just at the other end of the road. We are at the end of a cul-de-sac so the road is so really quiet and with a park directly opposite, you aren't looked over from across the road. The garden is one of my favourite things about the house. It is a real sun trap, its south facing so gets the sun all day and it isn't looked over by the neighbours at all. Inside the house is really spacious with big bedrooms and a lovely big open space downstairs. You are also so close to Epping Forest and to the M11 so getting out of London when you want to is really quick and easy. In the last few years we have really seen the area flourish and it really is a great community to live in with wonderful neighbours all around you. "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27324973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.