4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLexden Avenue, Acklam
- Extended Traditional Style Semi Detached House in a Great Location
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Large Fourth Bedroom in Loft Space
- 40ft Through Lounge/Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen with Attractive Range of Country Style Units
- Very Good Size Rear Garden with Patio Areas, Lawn & Brick Garden Store
- Within Easy Reach of A19, Local Shops, Pubs & Well Regarded Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This traditional style semi detached house has been extended and developed to create a wonderful family sized home in a great location.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, 40ft through lounge/dining room with French doors and living flame gas fire, breakfast room and kitchen with attractive cream coloured Country style units. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and bathroom with a four piece suite. The loft space has been converted in a spacious fourth bedroom. Outside, the rear garden is a good size and there is plenty of parking at the front along with a car port.
Other features include UPVC double glazing, burglar alarm and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62249545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU120037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.