1 bedroom property for salePhoenix, London, E14
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 551 sq. ft. internally
- 85 sq. ft. balcony
- First floor elevation
- Park facing aspects
- Selection of 1, 2 & 3 bed luxury apartments
- Located adjacent to Limehouse Cut Canal
- Excellent transport links
- High specification throughout
- External space to all units
Fraser & Co is pleased to present to the market this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in the brand new Phoenix development. With 551 sq. ft.* of internal space, a 58 sq. ft. balcony and park facing aspects, this apartment offers luxury living in the heart of London.
This is Phoenix- a selection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments located adjacent to Limehouse Cut Canal, and walking distance to Langdon Park DLR and Mile End Underground Station for access to Central London.
Phoenix offers an excellent space to live a walk or cycle ride from Canary Wharf, with excellent public transport links, schools for all ages and a real sense of community in this historic and vibrant neighbourhood. Directly opposite the open, green space of Bartlett Park, the apartments at Phoenix blend into the mix of residential properties in Broomfield Road.
With excellent transport links available, residents will be situated close to both Langdon Park DLR and Bromley-By-Bow Underground stations, and will be within three stops of the Canary Wharf Crossrail station- set to open in December 2018. Phoenix is situated just 14 minutes* from Liverpool Street via Langdon Park DLR, and 18 minutes* from Bank. From Bromley-By-Bow, Canary Wharf is just an 11 minute* journey, whereas London City Airport can be reached in only 20 minutes*.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.