3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbany Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious end of terrace family home
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Sunny rear garden
- Great location
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £190,000, please contact Pittis.
This is a great chance to get your hands on a fantastic three bedroom end of terrace home, in a very popular location not far away from the town centre and nearby schools.The house is very well proportioned, with spacious rooms throughout - perfect for today's modern family. Having separate dining room is becoming a 'must have' for most buyers and this home ticks that box, for that all important family time over the evening meal.The generous rear garden is a blank canvas of possibilities; whether you have always wanted your own vegetable plot, garden of colourful blooms or goal posts and trampolines for the kids - there is plenty of room here, the choice is yours.When you need to do that 'big' shop, Newport town centre and all the major supermarkets are only a two minute drive away - so hop in the car and the weekly shop will be done in no time at all.This house is going to attract a great deal of interest, so don't leave it long before picking up the phone and booking yourself to see it. This home is ready for you to put your stamp on it and make it your new fabulous dream home to bring up your family.
What the Owner says:
Over the years it has been fantastic, and we are really going to miss this house a great deal. We love the location and the neighbours have been amazing since the day we moved in. It took us a while to get it in this condition but the last year or so we have put our feet up and enjoyed our hard work. If it was not for us growing as a family now we would not consider moving but we are now ready to search for our next dream home where we can enjoy many more years ahead of us and watch the family grow. We have really been happy here and all our friends and family that come and visit always comment on how lovely we have made our home, we really hope whoever comes here will love it too.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 11'4 (3.46m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 8'11 (4.98m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 6'3 (3.33m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62255458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.