2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWOODLANDS AVENUE, IMMINGHAM
- Detached bungalow located within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain - Two bedrooms
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Leasehold with 51 years remaining, cash buyers only
- Spacious lounge-diner and conservatory
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens with driveway and garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £76,000 for 71 Woodlands Avenue, Immingham, DN40 2JG. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Crofts Estate Agents, 21 Kennedy Way, Immingham, DN40 2AB 01469 564294 before exchange of contracts.
NO FORWARD CHAIN this detached two bedroom bungalow which is located within the popular port town of Immingham. The property requires a scheme of modernisation and is also leasehold with 51 years remaining making it only available for cash purchasers. The town boasts a wide variety of amenities and also excellent road links. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory along with two bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear, a driveway and garage and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62257024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.