2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHollymount Close, Exmouth
- Immaculate Two Double Bedroom House with Garage in Block
- Popular Location
- Open Plan Sitting Room
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Modern White Suite Bathroom
- uPVC DG & GCH Throughout
- Well Presented Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Excellent Investment or First Time Buy
- Viewing Advised ASAP
A stunning example of a lovely two double bedroom house with garage in block nearby. The property benefits from a well tended front and rear garden. Decor throughout is tasteful and well finished.
This property would make a lovely first time buy or investment for the rental market likely to achieve £800 per calendar month.
Situated just off the main hollymount close road this makes the property peaceful enjoying the quiet and serenity of the immediate area. Inspection is most definitelty advised not to miss out on this property.
Services: All mains connected
Water Meter: Yes
Rentability: Very high
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.