4 bedroom detached house for saleFox Lane, Oakley, Hampshire, RG23 7BB
- Detached Family House (22670 sq ft)
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- 4 Reception Rooms inc Conservatory
- Gated & Fully Enclosed Front Garden
- Large Secluded Rear Garden
Blue House is delighted to offer to the market this detached executive style family house with panoramic views to the front over open farmland. With an impressive 2267 sq ft this exceptionally well presented and well maintained property features 4 double bedrooms, 4 bathroom/shower rooms, large kitchen breakfast room, utility room, large living room, formal dining room, family room , family bathroom and conservatory. Externally the property features a fully enclosed front garden with electronic gated access, parking for 5+ cars and a large well maintained and secluded rear garden. In addition the property also benefits from double glazed window/doors and gas central heating.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue House Estate Agents, Oakley, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.