7 bedroom detached house for saleLogie Easter, Invergordon, IV18
- Residential House and Development Opportunity
- 3 Bedroom House
- 3 annex?s compromising individual living space
- Development Opportunity ? 12 self-contained holiday lets
- North Coast 500
- High turnover and good margins
- Lovely scenery
- Ideal location in Highlands
- Amazing lifestyle business opportunity
- 1.5 Acres of land
Beautiful, modern serviced apartments situated in the spectacular highland scenery. Prospective purchasers would gain a stable business in an affluent location that supports a similar sustainable trading performance year or year with adequate demand for its services. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the size of the property and exceptional value that it offers. The property could easily be converted back into a luxurious family home.
The property is located in an idyllic part of the country a short distance from Tain, Invergordon and Bonar Bridge, between the Dornoch and Cromarty Firths. Situated in a rural location, surrounded by farmland and countryside, the property occupies a 1.5 acre plot 3 miles south of Tain which provides a range of amenities and services including a secondary school.
The area boasts many sporting and leisure activities, a number of golf courses, beautiful beaches and spectacular cliffs. Lovely scenic landscapes, with peaceful lochs, forest walks and an array of local wildlife. The entire headland area North of the Cromarty firth offers spectacular scenery, award winning beaches and abundant wildlife.
Recent investment in the area has secured the redevelopment of the former oil rig construction yard at Nigg, some 8 miles to the east with the intention of creating 2000 jobs. Further developments within the energy sector are also expected at additional locations along the coast. Inverness is located 30 miles south and benefits from a raft of amenities, shopping and services as well as a railway station providing direct transport across Scotland and dedicated sleeper service to London. Inverness airport 8 miles to the North East of Inverness offers a number of flights throughout the UK and to mainland Europe. The A9 offers excellent road links to both the North and South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62268336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12918914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.