1 bedroom flat for sale295/8 Easter Road, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH6 8EE
- Light and immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Easter Road area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Finished to an exemplary standard, ready to move-in, and well-placed for the city centre, making an ideal first-time buy.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom, period cornice-work, tall ceilings, feature fireplace, double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm
Light and immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Easter Road area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features quality flooring, a built-in store cupboard, a shelved press cupboard, recessed lighting, and the secured entry system handset. A spacious public room has space for lounge and dining furniture and features ornate cornice-work and ceiling rose, an impressive period fireplace, and carpeted flooring. The kitchen is set internally off the hall and has modern fitted units, wood-effect worktops, sink and drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, and an integrated fridge, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A spacious, south facing double bedroom includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite, featuring a shower fitting above the bath, waterfall taps, tiled splash walls and recessed lighting. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8150996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.