2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 3, 4 Marine Drive, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1FD
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, corner-set flat on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set in a residential Forthquarter Development in popular West Granton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include modern timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage provision, a secure video entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an unallocated parking space in the underground residents car park, ample visitors free parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Thursday 6-8 and Sunday 2-4
Immaculately presented, bright and spacious two-bedroom, corner-set flat on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set in a residential Forthquarter Development in popular West Granton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Tastefully-appointed interior comprises an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Access is gained to the apartment via communal staircase (secure video entry system).
Once inside you'll find spacious and welcoming entrance hall which has two generously sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone handset, meter cupboard and serves each room within the flat. With aspects to the front and side of the property, the bright living/dining/kitchen features wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant lighting and ample space for freestanding dining furniture. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven and extractor canopy with a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one features pendant lighting, a large built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, whilst the second bedroom is similarly well finished and likewise features laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The well-appointed bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with mains mixer over-bath shower, tiled flooring , tiled splashbacks and a full size window. Externally, there is an unallocated parking space in the underground residents car park, ample visitors free parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds. West Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants; as well as Craigleith Retail Park which offers additional shopping facilities There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, cyclists, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, Morrisons supermarket, Pure Gym, recreational park and also offers well-regarded local schooling, all of which are located within less than 1 mile from the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8176415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.