3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunel Road, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- GOOD SCHOOLS NEARBY
- SHORT WALK TO MAIDENHEAD STATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- FITTED KITCHEN
Available with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom home situated a short walk from Maidenhead station. Benefitting from a private rear garden and being close to local schools and shops.
Door to front, radiator, coving.
Window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 1" ( 4.75m x 4.60m )
Windows to rear, door to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen, window to front, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard, airing cupboard housing boiler, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls.
Hard landscaped with raised beds, patio and shed.
Two allocated parking spaces.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed south west out of Maidenhead along Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green. Upon reaching Fredericks Hotel on the left, turn right into Larchfield Road. Follow the road and turn right into Reid Avenue. At the T-Junction turn left into Brunel Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62269530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD115463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.