1 bedroom flat for saleReighton Road, London, E5
- Striking One Bedroom Newly Converted Apartment With A Study
- Smeg And Bosch Appliances
- Electric Under-Floor Heating
- New Double-Glazed Sash Windows
- Engineered Walnut Herringbone Flooring
- Brand New Lease
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This fantastic one bedroom apartment plus a study, offers wonderfully bright accommodation on the first floor of this enchanting five-storey residence. Enjoying a stunning interior with sleek lines and a glorious mixture of classic features and bespoke modern designs. Composed of a reception hall, an exquisite living/entertaining space with a striking fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg and Bosch appliances, one double bedroom, a large study and a chic bathroom. Peaceful location close to Clapton Overground Station and a host of vibrant amenities on Upper and Lower Clapton Roads and Stoke Newington Church Street, as well as the leafy green spaces of Hackney Downs and Millfields Park. No chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62273020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADM170362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.