4 bedroom detached house for saleQueensberry Avenue, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 TO £320,000
- SECURE DRIVEWAY WITH ELECTRIC GATES
- 2 EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- HOME GYM
- GARAGE PLUS WORKSHOP
This unique, substantial and versatile impressive home with 4 Reception Rooms, 2 En Suite Shower Rooms, Home Gym, Garage plus Workshop are a few of the many features of this fantastic family home. Situated on a highly regarded, mature road in Hartlepool.
This unique, substantial and versatile impressive home with 4 Reception Rooms, 2 En Suite Shower Rooms, Home Gym, Garage plus Workshop are a few of the many features of this fantastic family home. Situated on a highly regarded, mature road in Hartlepool. This splendid Detached residence occupies a prime position and enjoys a host of modern period features, further enhanced by attractive internal decor.
an enclosed external entrance allowing this home security and privacy. Enter via wrought iron gates. A hardwood external door leads into the property.
access leads through to the Lounge and Third Reception Room, oak veneer flooring, radiator.
Spacious Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 5" (excluding bay) ( 6.02m x 3.48m (excluding bay) )
cast iron feature fireplace with oak surround, TV point, double radiator, leading to;
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 5" (into alcove) ( 4.04m x 3.48m (into alcove) )
oak veneer flooring, radiator, access to Inner Hall and Kitchen.
Third Reception Room 17' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.41m x 3.45m )
this family room is situated to the rear of this home featuring a vaulted ceiling, 2 sets of UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to the patio, large walk-in cupboard spanning the width of this room housing a free-standing gas central heating boiler, tiled floor, radiator, internal door leading to the Workshop and Garage.
Conservatory 19' x 10' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.15m )
an excellent addition to this home set open-plan from the Kitchen, tiled floor, hot water underfloor heating that is run off the main boiler. UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.02m x 3.53m )
modern fitted Kitchen featuring an ample range of wall and base units with solid beech doors, inset stainless steel double bowl and drainer sink, worktop with tiled splash-back, Range cooker with chimney hood above, 'Quooker' boiling water tap, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor.
accessed via the Lounge and Kitchen with stairs leading off to the First Floor.
fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap inset to vanity unit plus WC with concealed cistern, fitted wall mirror, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 20' 9" x 19' 9" (maximum measurements) ( 6.32m x 6.02m (maximum measurements) )
a spacious 'L' shaped bedroom featuring a range of fitted wardrobes, 3 Velux windows, 2 double radiators.
En Suite Shower Room
fully tiled en-suite shower room comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, walk-in double shower with electric shower, extractor fan, inset spotlights flush to the ceiling.
Guest Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
feature cast iron fireplace, double radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
fitted suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, walk-in shower with electric shower, extractor fan, double radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" (excluding wardrobes) x 10' 2" ( 3.12m (excluding wardrobes) x 3.10m )
Third double bedroom situated to the front of this home, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 10' 2" (maximum measurements) ( 3.68m x 3.10m (maximum measurements) )
this fourth double bedroom is currently being utilised as a home office with built in desk and custom built wooden shelving and storage, radiator.
fitted with a four piece suite comprising 'spa' bath with electric shower over, WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fitted vanity units and mirror, inset spotlights flush to the ceiling, extractor fan, radiator.
Workshop 19' 9" x 10' 9" ( 6.02m x 3.28m )
excellent storage space plus fitted workshop, plumbing available for an automatic washing machine, access through to Garage.
accessed via a remote roller shutter external door, an open-plan staircase leads above to the home gym.
this room is currently utilised as a home gym featuring a large fitted mirror, oak flooring, exposed beams and inset spotlights flush to the ceiling, large Velux window and radiator.
accessed via stairway from the integral garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62273905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.