2 bedroom terraced house for saleSTANLEY STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Ideal investment or first time purchase opportunity
- uPVC double glazing
- Established residential area
- Porch, living room, dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Internal viewing is highly reconmended
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this great investment opportunity comprising of a two bedroom mid terrace house which is found within this established residential area. With the benefits of uPVC double glazing. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a good sized bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62274046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.