3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale36 Brunstane Bank, Brunstane, Edinburgh, EH15 2NR
- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached and extended, family home, with a conservatory and private gardens
- Set in a quiet residential street, located in the popular Brunstane area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, dining room, conservatory, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from an established and well maintained rear garden with a patio, decking and timber shed, with a small front garden and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached and extended, family home, with a conservatory and private gardens, set in a quiet residential street, located in the popular Brunstane area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule leads into the L-shaped hall which has laminate flooring, and leads to the internal stairway. The bright and spacious living room features carpeting, a storage cupboard and a living flame gas fire with stone hearth. The dining kitchen which has patio doors, is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric double oven and has space for further white goods. The dining room is set to the rear, with wood-effect flooring, and a decorative fireplace, and is open plan to the spacious conservatory which also has patio doors to the rear garden. Bedroom one features carpeted flooring, press shelving and a bay window, whilst the bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Upstairs, bedrooms two and three feature velux style windows and ample space for freestanding furniture. Brunstane is a well-regarded residential area, offering high-street shopping and local amenities on Portobello High Street, with a larger retail centre to the south, at Fort Kinnaird. The A1/Milton Road runs through the area, one of the main arterial routes into the city, and the majority of bus services to and from the east enter the city by this route. Regular rail services run between Brunstane Station and Edinburgh Waverley, offering a 10-minute commute into the city centre. A number of public parks are in the area, as well as Portobello Golf Course, and the Portobello Promenade. Local schooling include Brunstane Primary School and Portobello High, with Milton Road Campus of Jewel and Esk Valley College also being located in the area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8151509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.